Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

Now that the kids are grown and not doing school work, we don't print enough color for an ink jet. They dry out or something over time.

I have a Canon black and white laser printer that also scans, and does both well. The OEM toner cartridge is unaffordable but the nonOEM replacements are reasonable and work perfectly.

The only issue is that drivers for old printers are eventually not available especially for new PCs. This one will be obsolete long before it stops working.

When I really need color I email the file to Walmart or Staples and pick up the printouts next time I'm by there.