Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On 10/4/2016 3:14 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
On 10/4/2016 11:46 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

We have two of these inkjets in the business and they perform
admirably.

http://amzn.to/2dtdNMG

My personal preference is black and white lasers for 99% of our
printing and for the occasional color job, we have a shared color
laser.

you prefer B&W lasers, but give a recommendation for an inkjet.

What is your recommendation for a B&W laser?

Brother HL-L2340DW

By and large, Brother laser printers are your best bet. Extremely
reliable, easy to set up, not at all temperamental, very affordable
printer and replacement toner cartridges/drums.

Amazon frequently runs them on Gold Box deals. The model above is
typically $99, but will run on sale for as low as $69-$75. Seems like
they'll have a Brother laser printer sale every 6-8 weeks or so, and
more often in November-December.