Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Which is cheaper?

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:23:59 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Simon Mason wrote:
Smash my windscreen and get a free one from Autoglass or spend 2 hours
with a drill pad and Cerium Oxide?

Get a 'free' one from Autoglass and then spend the next few months trying
to get the leaks sorted. You know it makes sense.

I can't be certain it was Autoglass, but I've had mine replaced loads of times, and never had a leak. They're damn easy to fit when you know how.

--
Lord of the undone flies - the island of reluctant but inevitable homosexuality.