Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Savageduck[_2_] Savageduck[_2_] is offline

Default How to create an EMERGENCY folder on a mobile device (and what to put inside)

On 2016-09-30 02:51:53 +0000, Horace Algier said:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:23:10 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

Rod, can you elucidate a little bit on what you were alluding to when you
mentioned there was some kind of emergency mechanism on iOS?

That bit of the health app that allows anyone to see that on the lock screen
of your phone.

Oh. OK. Thanks. Maybe that health app is only on the phone, but still, it's
not a big deal (I like the emergency-SMS apps I outlined better, for
example, as they do what we'd need in an emergency before we're dead.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/iphones-medical-id-could-save-your-life-2015-12

--

Regards,

Savageduck