Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Generac Generator EXL5500 start problems

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 06:34:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The Generac blew up 6 years ago...

OTOH lately it seems that the old posts from HH are the only actual home repair related posts.

I wish I knew a lawyer. I'd like to start a class action lawsuit against
Homeownershub. I never gave them permission to repost anything I post on
usenet, and I doubt any of you have either.

---
Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden
without the written consent of the owner.

Websites (such as Homeownershub) who reproduce these messages without
permission, WILL BE PROSECUTED!

/) (\
/ \
/ \