Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Garrett Fulton[_2_] Garrett Fulton[_2_] is offline

Default Your last DIY project

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 1:02:10 PM UTC-4, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 23:14:11 -0700, Howard Beel wrote:

"Ignoramus3400" wrote in message

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 17:00:57 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

I want to know who thought this project "can be a reearding
experience."

http://www.northwoodscasket.com/build-your-own-coffin/

yeah, and make one for your wife too, to show her your love

How about a double wide?

Best Regads Tom.

Only if we both go at once.

I want to be wrapped up in an old cotton sheet and thrown in a hole in
the ground, with a fruit tree planted over. People look at me strangely
when I mention this.

--
Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work! See my website if you're interested

"For all I've created returns unto me.
From dust were ye made and dust ye shall be."
The Sparrow, Simon and Garfunkel.

Just seemed appropriate.