Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default "Plug socket"

On 23/09/2016 19:16, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:22:08 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/09/16 08:17, Bod wrote:

Had our Dyson coming up to 13 years and still works as good as new.

Well that's not a particularly high bar to clear is it?

No, but it makes James Wilkinson's claim that they fall to bits not true.

I know about 10 people locally with Dysons. 9 of them said they're ****
and that important parts fell off or seized up (usually the motor or
clutch fails catastrophically). The 1 that likes them has a husband who
is constantly repairing it! I saw it once, it was covered in tape and
clamps to hold it together. And it's only 4 years old.

How strange that everyone here has had the opposite effect.