Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Plug socket"

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Bod

On 23/09/16 08:17, Bod wrote:

Had our Dyson coming up to 13 years and still works as good as new.
Well that's not a particularly high bar to clear is it?

No, but it makes James Wilkinson's claim that they fall to bits not
true.

Old Wilkie was talking cock. My Dyson (one of the original ones) went
for 20 years.

My Panasonic - a Which best buy - is now about 25 years old and only ever
had consumables replaced. See no need to replace it either, since it still
works as well as new.

--
*The beatings will continue until morale improves *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.