Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default lawnmower - won't start, spills gas when pull starting

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:54:12 -0700, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

On 9/20/2016 10:49 AM, Jon Danniken wrote:
On 9/20/16 11:44 AM, Jesse Ramirez wrote:

My push lawnmower won't start and shoot gas from the exhaust

Hi Jesse, as a certified lawnmower technician I have come across this
problem many times in my line of work. The problem is that there is
something wrong with your lawnmower.

Jon

something that only a certified lawnmower technician can correct.

... especially if gas is shot from the exhaust.

this leads to the question what kind of gas is being shot out the exhaust
and what type of weapon is required to perform the operation.

--
Tekkie