Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Gareth Magennis[_3_] Gareth Magennis[_3_] is offline

Default Think twice before you buy Duracell batteries

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 03:28:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"How am I doing? Your turn. "

I know you are a Jew, but you are a USian Jew.

I was born in Germany. Parents are Polish. Ancestors are mostly
Russian. I came to the USA when I was about 5 years old.

That means that you got all the arrogance we got plus about 14 % more.

Just because we run everything, manage everything, own everything, and
control everything, doesn't mean we have to arrogant about it. Being
arrogant in public is a quick ticket to an immediate downfall,
something Jews are well aware of. We may be the smartest, best, most
powerful, and most knowledgeable, but it would stupid to mention it in
public. It tends to attract attention, something we really don't need
or want.

Wow, just Wow.

Gareth.