Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Think twice before you buy Duracell batteries

On Sun, 18 Sep 2016 03:28:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

"How am I doing? Your turn. "

I know you are a Jew, but you are a USian Jew.

I was born in Germany. Parents are Polish. Ancestors are mostly
Russian. I came to the USA when I was about 5 years old.

That means that you got all the arrogance we got plus about 14 % more.

Just because we run everything, manage everything, own everything, and
control everything, doesn't mean we have to arrogant about it. Being
arrogant in public is a quick ticket to an immediate downfall,
something Jews are well aware of. We may be the smartest, best, most
powerful, and most knowledgeable, but it would stupid to mention it in
public. It tends to attract attention, something we really don't need
or want.

See all the business owners you've run across in your life ? Well
they are business owners because they were too arrogant to work
for anyone else.

It's hard to be humble, but we manage. The Jewish culture from Europe
tended to favor starting a small business, rather than working for a
large corporation. Jews tend to be better at that because their
parents also ran small businesses. The benefits of watching my
parents make all the basic mistakes is incalculable.

That is one of the reasons jobs are never coming back to the US.

Huh? Get real dude. Joe Sixpack and Soccer Moms voted with their
dollars. They want the cheapest products, period, while maintaining
the highest standard of living on the planet. Everything else is
secondary. Well, the American industry has delivered what the
consumer demanded.

They wat little lambs, sheep, cattle to herd and work their money
making machine.

Sure. Why else would I hire someone if I couldn't pay them less than
the money they made for me? I'm not a philanthropist and can't run at
a loss. Kinda looks like you're just jealous that Jews run the
economy. I can explain how this happened, but that would take too
long. Let's just say you don't have what it takes.

Read Sloman, to him if the government didn't say it it is not
true. And the Nazis killed 6,000,000 Jews. Not 6,000,001 or
5,999,999, Ed Zachary six million. And note, even if is was more
like three million which is a more realistic estime, that doesn't
make it right.

A million here, a million there. Soon, we'll be talking about real
people. (Apologies to Everett Dirksen).

In the US, Jews are about 2.2% of the US population (5.3 million
adults and 1.3 million children). Meanwhile, blacks are about 13%
while Hispanic/Latino are 17%. Now, ask yourself why such a small
minority of the US population seems to have such a big impact on your
paranoia?

Like the WTC (...)

I like writing conspiracy theories, but don't like hearing them. I'll
pass, this time.

I can tell that you got at least half of your knowledge by
questioning everything.

Correct. I would say more than half. The trick is to not totally
freak out if you're wrong, pick up the pieces, and try again.
Eventually, you get a really good picture of how things really work,
whom to trust, what to believe, and who is lying. It's not based on
well known facts, expert opinions, authoritative proclamations, and
other wastes of my time, but rather a "feeling" that something is
wrong. The next step is to prove it, which is significantly more
difficult.

Here comes this sheep who says he doesn't want your help, as
if Webster is going to post an answer to this questions.
Or General Electric engineers or something.

What have you done lately to help the sheep? Better yet, why should
you bother to help someone who can't even frame an intelligent
question or supply sufficient information for someone to provide a
useful answer? It's not because you want to help the sheep. If you
did that, all you'll do is perpetuate their lifestyle. It might be to
impress others in the forum or newsgroup, but that's unlikely because
those who are worth impressing also don't like show-offs. So, why?
It's because you would need to do some research and thinking to answer
their questions completely and accurately. In doing this research and
thinking, you will learn more about the topic, organize your thoughts,
and accumulate some knowledge. Sure, you'll make mistakes, be forced
to apologize, wreck your technical reputation, and such, but you will
learn. When the smoke clears, and the critics are long gone, you will
be far better at most everything than you were when you started.

BNrainwashed people like that detract from the value of Usenet
and the internet in general. But don't killfile them. They can be
entertaining at ties, especially if we help.

Yep. May I suggest a few additional guidelines:
----------- Cut here and paste onto monitor ---------------------
1. Don't post anything that you would not consider worth reading. If
you don't like reading crap, don't post crap.
2. Try not to change the subject. It happens, but at least don't be
the culprit who does it.
3. You have a right to have an opinion. However, I don't care about
anyone's opinion unless it is substantiated by references, sources,
logic, and calculations.
4. Lose the personal insults, profanity, and cute one-liners. It
makes you sound like one of the clueless sheep you're complaining
about.
5. Say something nice once in a while. Thank people for their
assistance and corrections. Be tactful, diplomatic, and courteous. In
other words, act and be like a professional.
----------- Cut here and paste onto monitor ---------------------

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558