Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Think twice before you buy Duracell batteries

"How am I doing? Your turn. "

Better'n him. People forget. I know you are a Jew, but you are a USian Jew. That means that you got all the arrogance we got plus about 14 % more. See all the business owners you've run across in your life ? Well they are business owners because they were too arrogant to work for anyone else.

That is one of the reasons jobs are never coming back to the US. They wat little lambs, sheep, cattle to herd and work their money making machine. Read Sloman, to him if the government didn't say it it is not true. And the Nazis killed 6,000,000 Jews. Not 6,000,001 or 5,999,999, Ed Zachary six million. And note, even if is was more like three million which is a more realistic estime, that doesn't make it right.

Like the WTC, anyone who questions the bull**** nd sketchy information pablum put out to the public and has questions is a conspiracy theorist and wears a tinfoil hat.

I think people like that would be called authoritarinists. Never question anything - as long as it is said by certain people. And whatever other people say is utter bull****.

It is common in the UK ad related places, and possibly North Korea. It is utterly sickening.

I can tell that you got at least half of your knowledge by questioning everything. Here comes this sheep who says he doesn't want your help, as if Webster is going to post an answer to this questions. Or General Electric engineers or something.

BNrainwashed people like that detract from the value of Usenet and the internet in general. But don't killfile them. They can be entertaining at ties, especially if we help.