Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retired!

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:21:42 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:11:27 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

Thanks, Leon. Well, in this case it's pretty much true. I'm already
thinking about writing something.

I don't often recommend books, especially to someone in your class...

Your mention of Pennsylvania brought Ned Smith to mind and his book
called "Gone for the Day". I only read a little bit at a time because
I'll really be bummed when it's done.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...ne+for+the+Day

or check out the Ned Smith Center:

http://www.nedsmithcenter.org/product/gonefortheda/

I would make the trip to the Center if it was closer by:

176 Water Company Road
Millersburg, PA

It sounds good, Leon. Back when Ned was writing for _Pannsylvania Game
News_, in the early '60s, I lived in PA and read his columns, which I
always enjoyed.

My local libraries don't have it but I've added it to my Christmas
list. Thanks!

--
Ed Huntress