Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retired!

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:00:36 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:51:37 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 9/12/2016 3:39 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Well, I retired on Friday. 'Finally had enough. So I went fishing this
weekend -- and I see that a lot of people here spent this nice weekend
blowing smoke at each other.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days of .... more fishing. Then I'm
going somewhere else. I won't be back for a long while.

So, enjoy yourselves. I'll be finding better ways to use my time. I
have a small boat to build before it gets cold. Hasta luego!

(if anyone wants to reach me, delete the "3" from my phony email
address above)
When I retired I became a bit more liberal. Will you become a bit more
conservative?

God, I hope not, but I'm developing some bad habits. I already swear
too much and I eat squirrels. What's next?

Everybody swears at times. Liberals or Conservatives both...

As for the squirrels... Better you than me. I've ate them in the past
but the ones around here have WAY to many bugs and diseases to bother
with, same with rabbits. Skin'em and feed the 'yotes.

They seem to be good here. And the squirrels taste like...turkey dark
meat! Surprise -- they don't taste like chicken. g

I haven't hunted rabbits in NJ. But I did when I was a kid, in PA. I
could walk out my back door with a shotgun, before school, and shoot
one or two almost any day. We ate a lot of hasenpfeffer. My mother was
half Hungarian. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress