Sofie

Default Manually ejection Sony cam? help

Dee:
It is just not that simple.......... depending on what exactly is jammed,
what is malfunctioning, and what faulty parts are involved, the entire
camcorder may have to be dis-assembled, not a job for the newbie or the
faint hearted.
The best advice I can give you is for you to take it to a repair shop that
regularly services this type of equipment.... for at the very least a repair
cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Marisc123" wrote in message
Can anyone describe to me how to manualy eject a 8mm cassette
from a sony trv series. I have full power, but the ejector is stuck.
It wants to work but dosen't. Any help is greatly appreciated.
thanks. Dee