Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman[_3_] Don Foreman[_3_] is offline

Default Retired!

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:43:10 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:16:41 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

Thanks. I'm between trips and somehow I had to log into RCM. g

I figured you hung around here to keep your fingers limber and in shape
for serious editing

Congrats on the retirement gig.

Word of advice, only admit being retired if someone asks the question.
Semiretired is a good alternative regardless if it's true or not.

Second that one, Leon. When repeatedly presented with the question,
"so what are you doing now that you're retired?" (like I should be
doing something noteworthy) and not knowing quite how to respond, I
finally settled on saying "whatever I want!" with a big grin. It's
truthful, accurate, and most don't really want any more detail anyway.

---