Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Retired!

On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 1:24:03 PM UTC-4, Catherine L. Cranche wrote:

I'd apologize, but it would be insincere. I really like that it upsets
you.

That says everything about you.

No, not everything, and what it does say isn't particularly negative.
Coombs, and his pal Wieber, are thorough-going assholes, and upsetting
assholes who have no redeeming qualities is not a bad thing to do - it's
a good thing to do. I don't consider you an asshole, just plodding and
thick, and I don't derive any satisfaction in upsetting you, in the way
I get great satisfaction from upsetting Wieber and Coombs; I just don't
attach much significance to upsetting you.

No, it really does say overything about you.

And do not worry about upsetting me. You never will because I attach no significance to anything you say. I might if you ever posted anything about metal working, but I am fairly sure you never will.

Dan