Default Symphonic WF2702 Won't power up Ticking sound

He gave you a Microsoft answer - technically correct, but really
doesn't help. I assume you were hoping someone would recognize the
sysmptoms as a comon fault and provide guidance.

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:08:57 GMT, "Mr. Lee"
wrote:

What you are saying??? You have NO idea do you!!!!

"Sofie" wrote in message
Mr. Lee:
Yes, you are correct......
Could be a bad diode? HOT? flyback? in the power supply?
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Mr. Lee" wrote in message
m...
I have two sets same date june 2002 doing the same thing power up the

set
and you hear a loud arching ticking sound from the flyback about 6 times

and
it stops. Hit the power button again it the same thing. Please any

ideas??
Diode? flyback? in the power supply? thanks