Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bnwelch@gmail.com is offline

Default Mortising and tenoning doors and windows

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 8:14:40 PM UTC-4, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , says...

"notbob" wrote in message

This thread has been a real education, for me. I barely knew what a
mortise/tenon joint was, let alone a loose tenon. So, my question is
about the Rockler Beadlock system. Is this not a good system? Is that
why it is not listed. Or......?

I've never used it but suspect it is fine. Just a LOT of holes to drill and
non-standard tenons.

And making it work well with coping I suspect would be a pain.

just received this link today...any interest/comments?:
https://www.leighjigs.com/fmt_videos.php