David

Default Symphonic WF2702 Won't power up Ticking sound

You need to do some basic tv troubleshooting, making appropriate
measurements of the power supplies, start up sequence of the horizontal
output. The kind of troubleshooting taught in tv repair 101.

Since you posted basically no pertinent or useful troubleshooting
information, very little assistance can be given at all indeed. i.e.
waveform analysis, basic voltage measurements, etc.

You need to realize that these are "junk" tv sets, something like $189 brand
new. Also manufactured by some off brand.

Given the age (and eastern rim source) of the sets I would start by checked
all the electrolytic capacitors with a good esr meter.

David

"Mr. Lee" wrote in message
m...
I have two sets same date june 2002 doing the same thing power up the set
and you hear a loud arching ticking sound from the flyback about 6 times

and
it stops. Hit the power button again it the same thing. Please any ideas??
Diode? flyback? in the power supply? thanks