Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,alt.usenet.kooks
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default DICK WADDIE AXES, "Why do they skip sizes of metric wrenches?'

On 9/12/2016 5:21 PM, dick waddie axed:
A rusty 17mm nut may need the next size up wrench in order to be able to fit it. I've had this happen; its not bad idea to have those odd size wrenches.

Er, well....thanks a lot for that question(?), Dick.
I believe the answer has something to do with the Ornamentals having
smaller genitals compared to Occidentals.
Any questions?