Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Amarr vs Clopay garage door

On 9/12/16 5:32 PM, wrote:
On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 10:44:04 PM UTC-4, Sleestak wrote:
replying to Stormin Mormon , Sleestak wrote:
cayoung61 wrote:

Nine years later, your comment is still relevant?

Yes, it is relevant. Why would it not be?

--

I am considering new garage door - considering both Clopay and Wayne Dalton.
The quoted installation price difference is quite large. Wayne Dalton (model 8300)is around $875 Canadian and Clopay (model 4053)is around $1200 Canadian.

I would like to know what your comment are.

Thanks
Joseph

Have had two higher-end model Clopay steel two car garage doors for
years. No issues.

A few years ago, our driveway replacement contractor hit the door with
his Bobcat bucket. The Clopay regional sales office was very
helpful...quickly rounding up a skilled installer and supplying a
comparable model new door from their local warehouse which of course the
driveway guy paid for.

--
With all this €śgun control€ť talk, I havent heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists€” just from law