Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default How Waterproof are Fish Tank Heaters?

On 09/09/2016 14:07, wrote:
On Thursday, 8 September 2016 21:38:45 UTC+1, newshound wrote:

In the old days, the far east used to make cheap clones of quality
western stuff. These days, I suspect most of that sort of stuff, even
when sold with nice packaging in pet shops, comes out of the same far
eastern factories. They have recognised that they make more money from
good quality products.

no, they haven't. I buy Chinese products as part of my work.

YMMV. So do we - some of their stuff is pretty good.

Andy