Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default OT Germany descending into martial law?

On 10-Sep-16 10:46 PM, BillD wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:

Well, he wrote it all down in Mein Kampf, so plenty of people had no
excuse.

They did have the excuse that it was virtually unreadable. He did put
just about all his plans in it, but often in terms that are only
understandable with the benefit of hindsight.

He never said in Mein Kampf that he was going to occupy most of Europe or
kill all the Jews he could either.

He declared his belligerence towards France, his intent to unify the
German speaking peoples and gave his plans for Lebensraum, which
required the invasion of Russia.

He also declared his hatred of Jews and the following seems to be a
fairly good guide to what he had in mind for 'inferior' people:

'the nationalization of our masses will succeed only when, aside from
all the positive struggle for the soul of our people, their
international poisoners are exterminated'

However, his comments about Jews and non-whites and his more belligerent
utterances were largely omitted from the Nazi Party approved English
translation of 1933.

Colin Bignell