Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus8004 Ignoramus8004 is offline

Default Pardon my interruption with a metalworking post

On 2016-09-11, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:25:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 05:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 3:44:37 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

this is not metalworking

Really? Odd...then tearing down a machine tool and putting it in your
dump truck for salvage isnt metalworking either.

It is better than the political posts, and I would say it is metalworking.

But tearing down a machine tool for salvage is not Recreational and not Crafts.

Dan

Yet we have seen scads of posts from our Ruskie on tearing down
machinery and presses and all manner of other similar things.

And he bitches?

He should be busy trying to get the eight towers from that dark AM
radio station in South Chicago. The land is being sold, and the towers
could be sold to another station, if they are taken down with a crane.

It requires $2 million in insurance, to take on the job.

Oregon required me to have half a mil in insurance to be a handyman.
$2M for a commercial venture is nothing.

It is not nothing, but doable, as far as I know.

I am not sure, practically, how likely are these insurance companies
to actually pay out if something happens.