Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 00:21:18 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 23:57:25 +0100, David Lang
wrote:

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

He was unable to do anything else.

It does strike me as rather odd, a keen cyclist working for a petrol
company.

Everything about Mason is odd.

One of the early adopters of the wear a helmet cam ,ride a pushbike in
a deliberately confrontational manner and then show an edited video
that purports to show a motor vehicle driver in the wrong technique.
ISTR
G.Harman

Yip. He can't stand anyone not abiding by the highway code 100%.

I realise that you feel your "degree" allows you to skip rules & regs but
actually, he has a point.
Going by the ******** you type in here, some of the stupid dimwit ****ers I
see on the roads must be similar to yourself.
Here I was, thinking that Wodney was the complete gold star prick.
Sorry pamela but it's 2016 and we're dealing with a ~40yo total tosser here
(with a kind of "degree").
Hilarious.