Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:35:27 +0100, David Lang wrote:

On 10/09/2016 20:09, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 19:08:32 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 18:26:20 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on
Youtube a while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some
reason he's deleted it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show
you are a man and replace it Mr Pounder.

Not as good as my award winning safety video - got me a £600 spot
bonus at BP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GStnfARoA0w

What's with the moustache?

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top..

Mason is a total **** who lives in a world of his own.

Good straight to the point reasoning.

--
Risk more than others think is safe.