Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:15:00 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:59:04 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

They paid me £45000, 10% annual bonus, free shares, free pension and £7000 shift pay.

For being a safety conscious ninny? Or did you do any real work - you know, producing stuff?

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."