Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 21:40:51 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 21:29:32 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 20:34:44 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 20:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:

And wearing goggles to cut wood with a handsaw is rather over the top.

Who cares?
It got me a world award and £600.

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/aawesome.jpg

Why would BP award you for something nothing to do with BP's work?

They loved anyone who took safety home.

How could you work for a namby pamby company like that?

Anyway it just looked like an amateur video anyone could cook up.

In 2003?

Why not? I was editing videos on a desktop PC in 2000.

--
We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful god, who creates faulty humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes -- Gene Roddenberry