Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Mr Pounder's instructional video

I can only conclude that he breached somebodys copyright or something. I
gather youtube is full of embarassing videos, so nobody would notice it.

Incidentally, is there some new book called 1001 things to do with an angle
grinder as I think half my road has read it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
There was an excellent video on how to use a CO2 extinguisher on Youtube a
while back, by our very own Mr Pounder. But for some reason he's deleted
it. I wonder if he's embarrassed by it? Show you are a man and replace
it Mr Pounder.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the ****
happened.