Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Meter put indoors?!

In article ,
Broadback wrote:
On 10/09/2016 08:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
The property was maybe turned into flats at some time and hence meters
were put inside.

Mine is inside but the house is very old. I did ask if they might put
it outside when they put a new one in some time back, but they said
come the smart meters, it can be read remotely anyway. Brian

I paid good money to have my electric meter moved outside. I certainly
did not want the meter reader coming into my house.

But then you've got to go outside to read it yourself. In the cold and
rain. Before submitting it online.

--
*7up is good for you, signed snow white*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.