Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pardon my interruption with a metalworking post

On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 05:23:14 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 3:44:37 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

this is not metalworking

Really? Odd...then tearing down a machine tool and putting it in your
dump truck for salvage isnt metalworking either.

It is better than the political posts, and I would say it is metalworking.

But tearing down a machine tool for salvage is not Recreational and not Crafts.

Dan

Yet we have seen scads of posts from our Ruskie on tearing down
machinery and presses and all manner of other similar things.

And he bitches?

---