Posted to uk.d-i-y
bm[_2_] bm[_2_] is offline

Default Meter put indoors?!

"pamela" wrote in message
On 22:02 9 Sep 2016, James Wilkinson wrote:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 21:50:04 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Chris Green wrote:
James Wilkinson wrote:
I just visited someone's house which was built a year or so
ago on a new estate. Her meter is inside the house! My house
was built in 1979, and
even it has an outdoor meter box. What's more, her meter
wasn't even digital?

I think most meters are 'inside' nowadays aren't they? It's
the exception for them to be outside.

You have replied to a very well known troll: - Peter Hucker:
Aka:
James Wilkinson:
Mr Macaw:
Uncle Peter:
Phucker:
Tough Guy:
Etc, etc, etc.

This little ******, a 41 year old failure noticed this meter
box whilst he was delivering his pikey Betterware catalogues.
Yup, that is what he does as well as signing on the dole and
getting money from his father. As well as claiming tax credits.

Says Pounder while trolling.

Have you used any of those names Mr Pounder mentions?

He's used all of them. I can't decide who is the biggest dickhead, him or
Wodney.
Usually, PHucker starts a stupid thread then Wodney shows him the real way
to troll.