Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default OT Germany descending into martial law?

On 09/09/16 20:27, TimW wrote:

[...]
Once you decide that
Jews/Capitalists/toffs/abortionists/fascists/infidels/members of
UKIP/people with 4WD cars are 'scum', herding them into death camps
becomes the moral thing to do.

Refugee camps, immigrant camps, Calais for example, once you decide that
they are child molesters, scroungers and terrorists ... Our
grandchildren will wonder how we could be so complacent.

There are no guards keeping them there.
No one forced them to be there.
They are free to go to somewhere else.

Sure, these people have all kinds of options, like er, let me think,
....actually none.