Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson James Wilkinson is offline

Default Meter put indoors?!

On Fri, 09 Sep 2016 21:43:50 +0100, wrote:

On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 8:31:29 PM UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
I just visited someone's house which was built a year or so ago on a new estate. Her meter is inside the house! My house was built in 1979, and even it has an outdoor meter box. What's more, her meter wasn't even digital?

When smart meters are more common it won't matter where they are installed.

Maybe they were looking ahead. Although where did they get the antique spinning disk meter from?

--
A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...." The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"