Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Germany descending into martial law?

On 09/09/16 20:27, TimW wrote:
On 09/09/16 19:41, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
You've clearly both studied more than me, yet I still maintain that /for
most people/, Hitler's success is something of a mystery. The very
mention of the name is too loaded for people to not believe that he
tricked his way into power. Yet it is clear that he did not. One only
has to watch Eva Braun's home movies at Berchtesgarten to see that that
these are people who do not believe that they are in any way evil.

Same gpes for your average animal liberation front or hunt saboteur, or
hope not hate activist.

Or Corbyn supporter.

Once you decide that
Jews/Capitalists/toffs/abortionists/fascists/infidels/members of
UKIP/people with 4WD cars are 'scum', herding them into death camps
becomes the moral thing to do.

Refugee camps, immigrant camps, Calais for example, once you decide that
they are child molesters, scroungers and terrorists ... Our
grandchildren will wonder how we could be so complacent.

There are no guards keeping them there.
No one forced them to be there.
They are free to go to somewhere else.

Tim W

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels