Posted to uk.d-i-y
Josh[_11_] Josh[_11_] is offline

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 08/09/16 22:11, Handsome Jack wrote:
Josh posted
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
He wants an excuse, to make sure he isn't. I try to tell him 'we would
all be guards at Auschwitz, if the alternative was to be an inmate'

Not everyone would and it is never that binary. And quite a few guards
behaved themselves too.

But they still got prosecuted at the age of 95.

Of course. Its necessary for people to distance themselves from what
happened and vilify those who did it.

So as to convince themselves that they never would have.

In fact the Germans were quite reluctant to prosecute most of the Auschwitz
guards.

The virtue-signalling Left are exactly the sort of people who would be
up there with the machine guns. Id like to think I wouldn't be, but I am
fully aware of how hard it is to go against the mob.