Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

mike wrote:

This has degenerated into a ****ing match over legal implications.
Back to the original intent...

I'm looking for a Macrovision hack for my Coby DVD-215.
I don't have any more video inputs on my stereo receiver, but I do have
two perfectly good selectable video input ports on my VCR.
You'd think you could play a dvd passed thru the VCR. But no!!!
Whatever macrovision is messing up is in the passthru path too.

Need to get this patched up so I can play legal rented original not
copied perfectly legal not bootlegged, original rented DVDs!!!!!

Did I mention that no illegal recording is or will ever be involved.
And don't give me any crap about DMCA. Gimme the hack.
merci,
mike

Have you tried www.dvdrhelp.com?

Jason