Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT (not an apprentice, but...)

No I don't believe you, I think some Del Boy convinced them that it was
right with the help of Arfur Daley no doubt left with a job lot of dodgy
broom heads.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Robin" wrote in message
I don't think the factory got it wrong. Most of our brooms are designed
for pushing so have the handle at an angle to the bristles. But there are
plenty meant to have bristles parallel to the handle for use upright. I
had a holiday job in a canning factory where we used them.

--
Robin