Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

On 9/7/2016 4:34 PM, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 15:57:15 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 9/7/2016 7:40 AM, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 17:02:33 UTC+1, F wrote:
On 05/09/2016 21:31, bm wrote:
Looks like another bunch of overpaid, thick-skinned, don't give a ****
*******.
I'm just amazed they let in the BBC.

After the over-the-top, over-dramatic presentation I wouldn't blame them.

How do YUO know it's over the top?

Well I have worked there, and *I* consider it OTT.

Doing what?

Trying to find out if WAGR had any information relevent to specific CAGR
problems. Tapping their experience with lubricants. Advising them on
metrology. Advising them on paint. Coming up with a complete redesign
for the Calder Hall fuel route, to reduce the load it was putting on FHP.