Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

No, its worse than that. My nephew, Green, animal rights, fox hunt
saboteur, vegan, Buddhist, suffers intense feelings of GUILT because
his German grandparents were Nazis.

All these people brain wash each other. No different really from those
American cult groups that commit suicide.

More likely the madness simply runs in the family.

I agree you'd have to be mad to be "Green, animal rights, fox hunt
saboteur, vegan". But all groups of obsessed nutters brain wash each
other. You keep saying so yourself.

Mainly the nuclear nutters here, though. And the gun lovers. Far more
dangerous than mere eccentrics.

He supports diversity and migration, but lives in a rich white suburb
of London, and has no black or Asian friends.

And he can't, I suppose, see the hypocrisy and irony in that.

I'd be interested to know just where you'd find a 'rich white suburb' in
London. Mainly white, possibly. Oh - an oddball will likely stick to his
own group as friends.

But only Turnip would find it unusual that one could live in peace with
neighbours of all colours without them actually being friends.

But there aren't neighbours of all colours. So I conclude that the
nephew is the usual lefty hypocrite.

I'd ask again just where he'd find an all white suburb in London. They
don't exist.

Because to many a friend is someone special - not just an
acquaintance as Facebook etc seems to think, and to collect
the maximum number possible.

Not sure what Facebook (whatever that may be) has to do with anything.
Or are you wandering off at random onto another rant. Time for your
meds, perhaps?

That you don't understand the reference just shows how out of touch you
are.

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW