Posted to uk.d-i-y
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 16:48:41 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
You know what's going down. New government, very skeptical of
renewable energy and climate change, so let's put the boot into
nuclear and fracking so they have no other options.

I think one of the worst things that Cameron did pre-Brexit was to
force Whittingdale to guarantee the BBC another decade of
unaccountability.

Absolutely. They should stick to 'Strictly' and other such bits of
froth. Except of course ITV and that pal of the Tories, Murdoch, don't
want that competition either.

The likes of 'Strictly' etc. is why I stopped paying the licence fee in
the first place :-) And since I'm not prepared to pay for the BBC's
nonsense, I'm also not allowed to watch ITV anyway. But I don't miss
any of it - I can't stand adverts.

If you don't watch TV why moan about any of it? Especially commenting on

Like he did you mean?