Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

On 08/09/16 09:42, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

No, its worse than that. My nephew, Green, animal rights, fox hunt
saboteur, vegan, Buddhist, suffers intense feelings of GUILT because
his German grandparents were Nazis.

All these people brain wash each other. No different really from those
American cult groups that commit suicide.

He supports diversity and migration, but lives in a rich white suburb
of London, and has no black or Asian friends.

And he can't, I suppose, see the hypocrisy and irony in that.

He says he cant understand the Nazis. I tell him its just like animal
rights with guns, that's all. And he is being manipulated in identical
ways by identical propaganda.

Has he read any history books? He might understand them better if he
did (note for the dimwits he understanding does not imply approval).

Raised in Germany, he has read all the politically correct history
books, and has even had a whole course devoted to Nazism. He thinks he
knows far more about it than I do.

He asked me if I had any advice for a young man of his age...

"learn to shoot".

"I cant believe you just said that".

Hmmm. No historical perspective.

More 'If I behave really really nicely*, as an apology for being a
German, the world will just become a nicer place and nothing bad will
ever happen to me'....

*except of course to people who eat meat, have different political
opinions, ride horses in red coats with packs of hounds...and so on...,

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus