Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone see the BBC prog on Sellafield?

On 08/09/16 07:42, wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 23:27:20 UTC+1, The Natural
Philosopher wrote:

I am not bitter.

Just scared, as I said. Scared for people of your generation and
later. I am old enough to remember the after effects of Nazism, and
what Totalitarianism did to the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe.
And its all coming back.

+1. What's different now is the complete blindness of most of the
population to it happening. The lessons from those eras are
completely forgotten.

NO, its worse than that. My nephew, Green, animal rights, fox hunt
saboteur, vegan, Buddhist, suffers intense feelings of GUILT because his
German grandparents were Nazis.

And is *ashamed* that his British families countrymen voted Brexit.

He supports diversity and migration, but lives in a rich white suburb of
London, and has no black or Asian friends.

He says he cant understand the Nazis. I tell him its just like animal
rights with guns, that's all. And he is being manipulated in identical
ways by identical propaganda.

I don't think he likes me any more.

He asked me if I had any advice for a young man of his age...

"learn to shoot".

"I cant believe you just said that".

NT

too dark to read.