Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Sawzall -- Same as Reciprocating Saw ??

On 9/7/2016 4:50 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 6:46:58 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 4:22:11 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 1:06:56 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 1:58:26 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:
On 09/07/2016 12:35 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

... Sawzall is a brand of reciproccating saw .

Just to be pedantic, it's a trademark for the saw; the brand is actually
Milwaukee.

Just to be pedantic, Milwaukee is the source.

Stolen without permission from:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jerrymcl.../#7f2086602aa4

[The first definition of €śbrand€ť is the name given to a product or service
from a specific source. Used in this sense, €śbrand€ť is similar to the
current meaning of the word €śtrademark.€ť]

Stolen without permission from:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/brand-name

"brand name. noun. 1. a word, name, symbol, etc., especially one legally registered as a trademark, used by a manufacturer or merchant to identify its products distinctively from others of the same type and usually prominently displayed on its goods, in advertising, etc.'

Where does it specifically say "Sawzall" was stolen by Milwaukee Tools? Musta missed something?

"Stolen without permission" is my standard way of letting everyone know
that the quoted text that follows was copied and pasted (i.e. stolen) from
the link I provide without the permission of the author or owner of the
website.

If they want to come get me, my defense will be that at least I gave them
full credit for the text I stole.

Wow, paranoid are we?

stupid - he always admits his guilt, so he is unable to plead ignorance.