Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Semi OT : Exhaust bracket/hanger replacement

On 07/09/16 17:37, Simon T wrote:
"alan_m" wrote in message ...
Snap - 2001 ford focus.

I couldn't find and suitable bracket and 2 off garages didn't want to
weld to the back of the cat, or didn't want the job.
I bodged up a DIY bracket.

Quick update.

THANKYOU for the advice, exhaust is now fixed

http://tinyurl.com/zo6vwsx

Had to grind off the remnants of the existing bracket first mind, but
it's done now and no more annoying rattles at start up!

Thanks again!

:-)

Neat enough job really.

all women"