Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default You think you have too much junk?

On 2016-09-06, JW wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulk-Lot-180...AOSwFe5Xx66 f

Think again.
This guy better re-think his pricing strategy...

He wants $13,888 per pallet of e-waste.

A perfectly reasonable "want", probably derived
from "I need X, I have Y, therefore I want X/Y
for each Y". All very logical, if unrealistic.

I'm cautious about making fun of someone with
unknown circumstances and problems. "There but
for the grace of god go I", and all that.