Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Wood stove recommendation

On Tuesday, 6 September 2016 17:13:44 UTC+1, R D S wrote:
We are looking at woodburning stoves, around max 5kw would suffice.

The guy who is going to fit it likes Esse and I quite like this,
https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=esse+525+stove

Cheapest I can see it for is £670 quid.

I don't want to save money buying something cheap and naff but don't want
to spend more than necessary.

So general opinions would be appreciated on stoves and prices.

If it's located on and outer wall, get a room sealed one.
Draws combustion air directly into the stove from outside so increasing overall efficiency. (No cold air drawn into room.)

http://www.stovesonline.co.uk/external-air-stove.html