Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:01:59 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Try having a couple of kids under three!

Sorry, but kids do not handle my DVDs, and any kid I am around gets
taught about optical data storage mediums, and have half a ****ing
brain.

Yep, can't argue with that,......any kid hanging around you would have
to have only half a brain,......most especially if they are related to you!

If you let yours have access to your discs, and fail to teach them
correctly, well... I guess that more ****ing retards are due on the
street.

So you'd know where your kids are at all times would you?
You're a ****ing joke!

Making a backup is a wise thing to do and under "Fair Use" is allowed.

No. Making a backup of a DVD is not "allowed" under fair use.

Oh, by the way, I'm not American so aren't covered under your nazi laws!

Jason