Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:44:56 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Totally correct Mike!

You are legally entitled to make a single copy of anything you own that
may be copyrighted, it's called "Fair Use", and until the nazi's get
back in power we will always have that right!

You don't however have the right to sell that copy on!

Not true. Show me where the law says that any copyrighted product
can be copied one time. You cannot. Nor can you come into this group
with your lame bull****, and pass it off as fact.

I can come into any newsgroup I like!

A person making a second copy of a bought disk for themselves, here in
the UK, would almost certainly beat any copyright infringement issue
under the "Fair Use" portion of the law.

The US is only about making rich people richer, so they are going to be
different!

Jason